The Penola PA&H Society is pleased to present two days of cattle action over Friday evening, November 1 and Saturday, November 2. Please download the program for further information on this section.
TDC HEIFER CLASSIC
Friday, November 1
Judging to start at 6.30pm, final to be judged on main oval at approx 8pm. All cattle entries to be stalled by 4pm Friday. All Heifers entered must also be entered in their respective classes for Saturday’s show. Entry Fee $10.
ALL OTHER SECTIONS
Saturday, November 2
Judging commences 10am. Cattle to be penned 9.30am
1. All exhibitors must be members of the Society.
2. All prizes in this section are offered in terms of General Regulations of this Society.
3. All cattle must have been taught to lead and will be tied up where directed by Stewards.Children under 12 years handling cattle must be under adult supervision.Child safety is the responsibility of exhibitor/s.
4. All exhibits will be paraded for judging on day of show as directed by Stewards.
5. All entries must be the property of the exhibitor.
6. All animals must be registered with their respective breed societies.
7. All bulls over 12 months shall be rung through the nose.
Entry Fee $6 (in all classes).